Here is our January calendar. We hope you had a Merry Christmas! We just wanted to send a few reminders.
- No Youth Group this Friday, December 29. It is the Youth Group Sabbath, so we will not have Youth Group on Friday. We encourage the students to spend time with their friends to build relationship and bring them to Youth Group. This is also a great opportunity for them to invite their friends to camp. We will return on Sunday, December 31 at 9:30am.
- Camp is coming up! Camp is from January 12-15, 2018 (Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday). Please visit youthfpchawaii.org/wintercampfor more details. We are asking that you sign your child up by December 30 so we can know how many shirts to order. The final deadline to sign up is January 5, 2018. Here are some of the details:
- Please sign your child up at youthfpchawaii.org/wintercamp.
- Drop-Off: January 12, 5pm at FPC
- Pick-Up: January 15, 2pm at FPC
- Cost for this 4 day, 3 night camp is $100. If there is more than one sibling coming to camp, the cost is $85 per sibling.
- Payment is due by January 5, 2018. You may turn in payment to Keani Wong during Youth Group.
- Your child must have a signed camp waiver form--the form is available at our website or online at tinyurl.com/FPCCampForm
- We will be tent camping. If you have an 8+ person tent that you would be willing to let us use, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to visit our website at youthfpchawaii.org for details about the youth group as well as any upcoming events. Should you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Wishing you a joyous and blessed 2018,